Friday 23 August 2013

Happy Paper Anniversary!

Hubby and I just celebrated our second anniversary, but since I'm soooo far behind in posting my crafting adventures, you get to see what I made him last year instead of the simple card I made for him this year. The traditional gift for a first anniversary is PAPER - yep, my favorite-est artsy medium - so this was a no-brainer.

Here's the outside of the explosion box, adapted from designs available at the Silhouette online store and a Spellbinders borderabilities die.
I layered several mats in successively smaller sizes... 

both horizontally and vertically. 

We had exchanged roses as our first gifts to each other during our wedding ceremony, and this explosion box holds those roses along with so many memories of that day. Best of all, we were able to celebrate our anniversary in our favourite place. Any guesses where that might be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment