Seriously, who wouldn't like to find a flower pot full of blooms, with a note tucked inside?
Here's the quick how-to:
1. Check out Lori Whitlock's design on the Silhouette Online Store.
2. Change it to suit you. I copied the flower shape and shrunk it for the inner set of petals, and deleted some of the centre circles.
3. Cut. Seriously, using a Cameo is THAT simple. C'mon over and I'll show you if you don't believe me.
4. Ink the parts you want, including leaf veining.
5. Assemble and embellish. I used Glue Dots to stack the flower shapes, and Pearl Pens for the flower centres. I curled the petals with my fingernail to make them pop even a little more.
Thanks, Lori, for another quick, easy and frugal project!