Saturday 10 August 2013

Crafting but not blogging

I've been crafting but not blogging. My aging desktop decided to quit on me a while back (still waiting for Hubby to rescue the independent drive with my files on it) and so I didn't have equipment or a space for oh-so-long. Since then, a bright white apple greets people watching me on my shiny laptop, which I totally love. Learning a different (non-PC) way to do things took a little while, but this seems fair since I'm totally non-PC ways not related to electronics.

My next reason for not blogging: There were people to see and places to go. During the first six months of 2013, I spent about 50% of my time at home. And now I'm getting ready to fly east again so I don't promise when you'll see my next blog post. I promise that I'll start writing up some of my crafty pursuits so that they'll only be waiting for photos and can be published lickety-split when I return in mid-September.

I could give you a few more reasons, but let's face it, they're really just excuses. Let the typing, photo-editing, and coffee-drinking begin.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower.
    I am following you by Google and email.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, D! Hopefully I'll have some new posts with lots of yummy photos for you to enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete